PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
Terms and conditions
- Bank Transfer Deposit payment has to be made in advance to secure your slot. ( Card payment option is available on a request with a 10% session fee on top).
- Full payment has to be made one day before the session or on a shooting day. Late payment fees will be added to invoice if not paid within 2 days after the session ( 10% of the session fee).
- You will receive an invoice by email with all agreed details and payment plan.
- Please note: Package price includes certain number of retouched or edited (color/light corrected) images in JPEG format, RAW images remain the propriety of the photographer and are not included (I don’t deliver unedited JPEG copies).
- Only one time changes in retouch is included.
- Images you get will be of very high resolution and you can use them for large print orders in A3+ format as well. I also can help you with prints. Let me know if you would be interested in getting high quality and very artistic prints done via me.
- Your images will be delivered in 14-21 days and up to 6 weeks in busy times like christmas or blooming time. Express editing is available, but has to be confirmed before the shooting. Express editing fee is +50% of the session fee.
- Client is responsible to choose photos within 14 days when the preview gallery is delivered by email. After that time there will be a charge to reopen the gallery - £50.
- Non-selected images will be deleted after selection.
- Your gallery is available for download for 14 days. Please make sure to download the photos in the following 14 days. After 14 days the files will be stored safely in my archive for 1 year.
- Download can be restored after this period for an additional fee — £100,
- The Client is responsible for any private backup of the photos. Roxane Photography can not be responsible if your photos become corrupt, lost or damaged after 1 year.
- All images will be deleted from our archive after 1 year.
- Please contact me if you need more information.
To book your session date you need to pay a Deposit £100. Please note — before your deposit payment is done the session date is NOT reserved. The full price (less deposit) need to be paid on the day of your session.
Any client who does not cancel or reschedule within 3 Days of the session will forfeit the £100 deposit and it will serve as a cancellation fee.
Deposit is non-refundable at anytime, but can be credited towards a future session if the client reschedules the appointment by calling 72 hours prior to the date of session and re-booking at an agreeable date and time. Please note: this option is avalaible only once.
If ROXANE PHOTOGRAPHY cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualties, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return the retainer fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or other media malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer.
In the event ROXANE PHOTOGRAPHY fails to perform for any other reason, ROXANE PHOTOGRAPHY will not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions prior to paying the deposit for your session. By booking with ROXANE PHOTOGRAPHY you agree to the following terms and conditions.