What is in my bag...
I’ve had several people ask what equipment is in my bag.
Here is the low-down.
Inside my BILLINGHAM bag, you’ll find:
- Canon 5D Mark II – my primary camera body.
The glass (lenses):
- Canon 24-70L - for different situations such as moving a lot and when I don’t have room to back up.
- Canon 85 1.8 – I love this outdoors when I can’t back up.
- Canon 50mm 1.2L – which I love for my newborn sessions.
- Canon 100mm 2.8L Macro - for my super close newborn shots, think fingertips, lips, and eyelashes.
- Canon 45 TS-E - Tilt Shift lense - a piece of creativity in any picture...
The flash:- Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite - rarely used because I much prefer natural light.
There you have it! Any questions, let me know. :)